Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

We've been crazy busy this season, and it's been wonderful! My girls got just what they wanted. C got to go to holiday Basket Ball camp for three days and L got the Rose Petal Cottage she'd been wanting for months. We just got back from my Dad's and now we have to put together the rest of the stuff that goes with it - the washer and the sink...


She is one happy girl!

(For all you photo geeks... the light in our house this time of year is horrible, and that was shot with the Nikon SB600 off camera shining in one of the windows of the house.)

2 comments:

Pam said...

This is such a nice shot! I have been wanting to use my SB600 off camera, but haven't done it yet. Did you have it on a light stand?

Deb said...

I actually had my other daughter (the 9 yr old shutterbug) holding it, but I do often use a light stand. I am waiting for the bracket to come so I can use an umbrella with it, too. Give it a try, it's a lot of fun! Maybe I should do a post on how to use the speedlight off camera...