Friday, May 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Debi Lyndl tagged me! Check out her blog - you really want to scroll down to see the fire photos - great stuff!
http://dlyndlphoto.blogspot.com

Okay, so here's the scoop...

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answer the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
learning what to do with my 2 month old baby. {how can she be 10 already?}

Five things on my To Do List today:

Work
Send a maternity session welcome
mail prints to an out-of-town client
Girl Scouts {Junior troop leader}
Go to the drive-in tonight {if it doesn't rain} to see Indy and Iron Man.


Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
pay off my debt and some family debt
rent a beach house for the whole summer
Nikon D3 and all the lenses I wanted
support hubby's Maverick restoration addiction

Three of my bad habits:
real popcorn - air popped with real butter and salt
magazines - gotta have 'em
photo equipment purchases


Five places I have lived:
Western Mass
4 places in PA, including the Poconos

Five jobs I’ve had:
Lifeguard
Jewelry sales
Grocery store newspaper insert typesetter {remember cut and paste? waxers?}
Manager/Graphics Print shop
Communications Director/Product Photographer

People I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):

Adrienne
Darlene
{Ok... it's supposed to be 5, but everyone else I checked out had already been tagged! :( }

No comments: